What are cookies?Cookies are used by our website and in our e-mail to offer you a better experience. This page explains cookie categories, purpose and how to change your preferences Cookies are small data files stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive. Whenever a user visits our website again, the browser gives us these cookies so that we can offer you a personalized experience that reflects your interests and preferences and facilitates access to our services.
Which cookies do we use?The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who visit the site and their data so that they do not have to enter the same information multiple times. They also allow us to analyze traffic patterns from users that visit our website, to improve their usability. Here are some of the types of cookies used on our website:
Technical cookiesTechnical cookies may be used to allow users to access the services required through our website. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the required services. For example, technical cookies can be used to:
- Manage and save the items added to the cart where present
- Allow users to access safe areas without the log in
- Remember any actions that you execute (for example, completing a form) when you go back to the previous page of a session
Analytical CookiesAnalytical cookies could be used to get information about the website, ad listings, emails and to alert us for any errors. In addition, these cookies allow you to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last visited page, the number of pages visited, whether an e-mail has been opened, what parts of the web site or e-mails are clicked by the users and time spent between one click and another. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain, or browser; however, they are analyzed together with other people’s information so they do not identify a particular user. For example, these cookies could be used on our website to:
- Analyze and improve the performance and design of our website, advertising and email ads
- Quantify the response to our advertising listings and improve their effectiveness
- Calculate the errors that occur on our website to improve the service and handle any complaints
Detection cookies from third partyDetection cookies from third parties could be sent to the user’s device from our partners’ websites. These cookies are used to determine when partners redirect a user to our website. Information may be shared with our partners anonymously, so they do not identify a particular user. In addition, this information is provided in accordance with our contractual obligations with partners to help them improve the effectiveness of their sites.
Functionality cookiesThese cookies are not essential, but allow you to take advantage of various useful features on our website. For example, they could be used on our Web site to:
- Remember the user-selected preferences during previous visits, such as country / language, interests, and site appearance (layout, font size, color, and so on). In this way, you will not have to re-enter this information
- Remember the answers to the questions posed by our site, so they will not be re-presented to you
- Define whether a service has already been offered to you.
- Provide information that allows the operation of optional services.
Third Party Cookies
When a user uses our website, some cookies that are not controlled by us may be stored. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that contains content from a third-party website. As a result, you will receive cookies from these third-party services. Cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has accessed the account. For example, third-party cookies might originate from:
- YouTube or Facebook
- Trusted operators
- Media agency
- Any marketing campaigns
How to change cookies settings
Most browsers allow you to clear cookies from your computer’s hard disk, block cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.